- The DEF provides a reliable source of heating, cooling, and electricity to support academic and research buildings being planned for Allston
- The cogeneration system will be able to produce up to 2.5 megawatts of electricity
- 13.8kV campus distribution feeds, switchgear, standby generators and UPS for increased system reliability
- Extensive BIM design and coordination for all systems & utilized Trimble for layout work, making a seamless transition from design to execution.
- Installation of energy efficient lighting system, Simplex Fire Alarm, VESDA, refrigerant detection and plant control system
Market(s): Central Utility Plant (CUP)